The field of law is an ever-evolving one due to various factors including "inter alia":
- The constant promulgation of new & amendments to existing legislation;
- The continuous varying decisions by our Courts contradicting, overriding and supporting previous decisions etc
It is therefore incumbent on every legal practitioner to have suitable access to our country's Sources of Law.
In this regard, BBV has a comprehensive library containing "inter alia" case law and statutes dating as far back as the 1900s.
The firm subscribes to the necessary publishers and receives on a monthly basis "inter alia" updated copies of the following:
- South African Law Reports (containing all recent reported case law);
- South African Labour Reports (containing all recent report cases heard & decided by the Labour Courts and divisions thereof);
- Statutes (the new Acts and Amendments to existing Legislation);
- Government Gazettes (containing "inter alia" Government Notices; Bills of Parliament; Legal Notices etc.)