Terms & Conditions
Whilst Brown Braude & Vlok Inc has taken care in the preparation of this website and has procedures to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information contained in the documents stored, served and accessed through its website, BBV, its employees and agents will not be responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience, however arising, from the use of, or reliance on this information.
1) Access and use
Access and use of this website (bearing domain name www.bbv.co.za) is strictly subject to the terms and conditions imposed by BBV. By accessing and using this website the User agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
BBV reserves the right to amend the content of terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice to Users.
2) Use & Copyright
- This website shall not be used for illegal purposes.
- Our pages, unless otherwise stated, are copyright protected. All rights reserved. Reproduction in any form of any material in this website is prohibited without the written permission of Brown Braude & Vlok Inc. The laws of South Africa apply to the contents of this website. Individual authors may hold intellectual property rights in some of this material.
- The Brown Braude & Vlok logos cannot be used in any form without written permission, other than when used to provide third party links to this site. It must not be used to imply endorsement of items.
3) The User shall not infect the Website with viruses, worms, trojan viruses or any other code that has malicious, contaminating or destructive properties nor shall the User damage, interfere with or intercept any data or information contained on the Website.
4) Limitation of liability
Brown Braude & Vlok Incorporated will not be liable to you (whether under the law of Contract, the law of Delict or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if BBV has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
5) No warranties
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. BBV makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, BBV does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
6) Links to external Sites
The external links provided on the website are accessed at the Users own risk and discretion. BBV is not liable for any loss or damage arising from use of the external websites via links. These links do not suggest that BBV holds any special affiliations or associations with the companies or individuals which own, manage, maintain, advertise on, or link to, these sites.
The Laws of South Africa shall govern any matter arising from the use of this website and the User consents to the jurisdiction of the South African Courts.