Conveyancing & Property
BBV currently boasts 4 (four) full time in-house admitted conveyancers, as well as a team of fully trained and qualified conveyancing support staff with the necessary capability required to effectively and efficiently deal with not only the usual property transactions but also the technical & complicated aspects that often accompany matters relating to property.
The strength of the firm's Conveyancing Department can largely be attributed to the fact that BBV has been involved in conveyancing since its establishment and currently consists of conveyancers with collectively over 25 (twenty five) years experience in the said field.
BBV serves on the conveyancing panel of major bank panels as is further reflected under the heading Client Panels.
BBV offers a wide range of property services, including the following:
- Property Transfers
- Subdivision and Consolidation of Land
- Contracts of Sale, Donation and Exchange
- Mortgage, Survey and Collateral Bonds
- Notarial Leases and Servitudes
- Lease and Option Agreements
- Sectional Title and Share Blocks
- Time Share Developments
- Township Establishment and Development
This Department is headed up by David Baldie who is assisted by three Conveyancers.